What is Diun?¶
With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across all platforms and architectures that Go supports. This support includes Linux, macOS, and Windows, on architectures like amd64, i386, ARM, PowerPC, and others.
- Allow to watch a Docker repository and report new tags
- Include and exclude filters with regular expression for tags
- Internal cron implementation through go routines
- Worker pool to parallelize analyses
- Allow overriding image os and architecture
- Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes, Dockerfile and File providers available
- Get notified through Gotify, Mail, Slack, Telegram and more
- Healthchecks support to monitor Diun watcher
- Enhanced logging
- Official Docker image available
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Created: 2020-06-19 22:47:17