What is FTPGrab?¶
With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across all platforms and architectures that Go supports. This support includes Linux, macOS, and Windows, on architectures like amd64, 386, ARM, PowerPC, and others.
Because FTPGrab is distributed as an independent binary, it is ideal for those with a seedbox to grab your files periodically to your Synology, Qnap, D-Link and others NAS.
- Multiple sources
- SFTP support
- Prevent re-download through a hash
- Efficient key/value store database to audit files already downloaded
- Internal cron implementation through go routines
- Include and exclude filters with regular expression
- Date filter
- Retry on failed download
- Change file/folder permissions and owner
- Translate modtimes on downloaded files
- Get notified through Mail, Slack, Webhook and more
- Enhanced logging
- Official Docker image available
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Created: 2020-07-07 20:06:09