What is WindowsSpyBlocker?¶
The approach of this project is to capture and interpret network traffic based on a set of tools. Depending on the interactions between services and source or destination of traffic, rules are created and sorted by assignment.
Projects using WindowsSpyBlocker¶
- BlackArch Linux: an Arch Linux-based penetration testing distribution for penetration testers and security researchers.
- Blackweb: URLs Blacklist for Squid
- BlahDNS: A small hobby ads block dns project with doh, dot, dnscrypt support.
- DNSCrypt Proxy: A flexible DNS proxy, with support for encrypted DNS protocols.
- Energized Protection: Let's make an annoyance free, better open internet, altogether!
- FilterLists: An independent, comprehensive directory of filter and host lists for advertisements, trackers, malware, and annoyances.
- LEDE Project: A Linux operating system based on OpenWrt.
- Mikrotik hosts parser: An application that blocks "advertising" for routers based on RouterOS.
- NextDNS: Block ads, trackers, malware and phishing websites, cryptominers and more.
- OpenWrt adblock package: DNS based ad/abuse domain blocking
- OPNsense: An open source, easy-to-use and easy-to-build HardenedBSD based firewall and routing platform.
- pi-hole: A black hole for Internet advertisements (designed for Raspberry Pi).
- simplewall: Simple tool to configure Windows Filtering Platform (WFP).
- void-zones-tools: A list of void zones that can be readily feed into Unbound on FreeBSD.
- WPD: Customize Group Policy, Services and Tasks, responsible for data collection and sending, as you like.
This project is licensed under the terms of the MIT license.
Icon credit to Icons8.